SOLD***Four Excellent Rieco Titan Jacks-Mechanical

Romero

Four Excellent Rieco Titan Jacks-Mechanical $600.
Like brand new. I used the jacks only 2 times and I am selling them because I have set up a different system to remove my Alaskan camper off and on my truck.

I purchased these directly from Rieco:
https://www.riecotit...9&product_id=88
These heavy duty steel jacks are of durable construction. They include large heat-treated gears, four bearings and heavy walled tubing. 2000 lb. capacity per jack. Features a full 36" plus lift (Most in the industry) and a large foot pad for added stability. The handle won't slip off when in use, but is easily removed. Includes hardware and one(1) crank handle in each carton of two(2) jacks. Sold in pairs.

Located in Flagstaff AZ. I do have some trips planned and if en route a possibility of delivery instead of $150 for shipping (they are heavy)

reicojacks2.jpg

Attachments

• reicojacks1.jpg
    reicojacks1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Romero

I could throw in the two 40# struts pictured with the jacks. They are in excellent condition and were ordered for a FWC Grandby but never installed.

Thane Hall

Hey Romero, sorry not interested in your jacks (have them on my Alaskan), but I am interested in what alternative you have come up with to remove/install your alaskan camper! I recently intalled a flatbed on my truck and am in the process of designing boxes to be fabricated for above&below the bed. the brackets for the jacks do cause some issue with being able to open boxes mounted above the bed. Does your new system remove any brackets from the sides of camper? can't quite tell from your thumbnail pic, is your camper sitting on a utility bed?

Romero

Bumping and if interested please call, my internet has been intermittent
nine two eight - seven 7 four - nine four 6 zero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998