*Sold* GXV Global Traveler Mercedes 1017 4x4

Mamba2020

20201110_160752.jpg

Mamba2020

I will be in the San Francisco Bay Area until November 30th then heading towards LA for a night or two. Afterwards back to Baja. The truck will still be for sale just a bit easier to show it stateside.

Keyne

Adventurer
So cool. Curious, how do you get the bike into the garage? If I remember this truck had ramps mounted on the back where those boxes are now?

Also, have you ever flat towed a vehicle (like a Jeep) behind the truck?

Mamba2020

Good morning,
I currently use two 10' ramps to load and unload the motorcycle. The ramps fold in half and are stored inside with the bike. The two rear boxes were added to house skis etc. One box has 2 shelves the other is completely open. I have never towed a vehicle.

JumpJ

Adventurer
In the not included list you mention the Jack and Tire charging kit? That seems quite important for a buyer. Can you expand on that one for me. Thanks.

Mamba2020

Good afternoon,
The tire changing tools ie jack, breaker bar, socket, and tire iron are being used in another vehicle that I own.

I am currently in the SF Bay Area until Nov 30th, then will be heading south to Baja.
The truck will still be for sale wile in Baja.

Logan Burns

I will be in the San Francisco Bay Area until November 30th then heading towards LA for a night or two. Afterwards back to Baja. The truck will still be for sale just a bit easier to show it stateside.
I would like to see it. I have been shooing for a while for a rig. (797) 3223970

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
I would like to have a look, please give me a call. I have been looking for a rig like yours.
Logan. (707) xxx-xxxx
On these 'for sale' ads that you are wanting more information from the sellers, you can start a private conversation via messaging on the Expo Portal.
PM.jpg

Click on the seller's name/handle on the left side of the screen and you will see a block that comes up with START CONVERSATION. Click that and you can send and receive messages without posting what should be private information in the thread. It also keeps the thread cleaner and does not bump it. You can use this feature to communicate with members on the Portal on other subjects you desire, without the public exposure.
Best of luck with your Expo Hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78