SOLD: Ironman 4x4 8ft Awning Room, Never used, Annapolis MD

ManBro

SOLD!

Bought the awning room to go with my 8' Ironman 4x4 awning....waited....and waited....and finally it came back in stock and shipped! Unfortunately, my van and awning location are too high for this to work (it's about 6" too short for my needs, but my awning is mounted quite high). I set it up in the driveway, realized it wasn't going to work on my van, then put it back in the bag and original box. The quality of this thing is pretty amazing.

I've procrastinated too long to send it back to Ironman, so hopefully someone here can use it instead. They are currently out of stock with no ETA of when they will restock. Also fits 8' ARB awnings or the knock-off brands.
$200 shipped...shipping will be a pretty penny so I'm eating that cost.

https://ironman4x4america.com/awning-room-and-net-suits-8-awning/

ironman-IAWNING2.5MROOM-4RNR-camp-left-open__22620.1604595809.jpg

Sorry for the generic image. I can take a pic of the box at home, or unbox and show the actual item if needed.

Last edited:

ripperj

Explorer
I’ll take this if you can take PayPal and it’s truly like new/complete.
Thx
Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got my dad one of these for Christmas and helped him set it up recently. We were pretty impressed with the quality. Seemed to insulate pretty well for what it is, too.
Good luck!

ripperj

Explorer
‘Nother example of why I typically do t bother trying to buy anything from drive by posters with one post :)
“Sorry , didn’t see your reply, sold “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle