SOLD James Baroud Evasion Evolution Rooftop Tent - Like new used 6 nights- Durango CO

projected

Adventurer
SOLD

2015 James Baroud Evasion Evolution Rooftop Tent - Like new used 6 nights (Not 10, my fiance corrected me on the night number :)

Asking $2500

Never slept directly on mattress, always covered with a sheet in conjunction with sleeping bags.

Ladder hooks have been upgraded to metal (previous plastic hooks have been known to break)

Best RTT made, the only reason we are selling is the purchase of a slide in camper.

Located in Durango CO but we are often near Denver, Moab, Santa Fe/Albuquerque, etc. We get around so it might be possible to arrange a meet up somewhere if you are not local to Durango.

******We will be in Denver Sunday 7/10 and again on 7/22 to 7/24*****

I have no idea how I would box this to ship, if you know of an easy/safe way to ship something like this I might consider shipping.

If you are trying to decide whether to spend the extra money on a James Baroud hard shell style RTT just do it! We started with a CVT canvas and it was a nightmare to setup and take down for us since we usually only camp at a site one night and move on. The JB's are so easy to setup, literally in under 2 minutes, and once you are used to the process tear down is less than 4 minutes. Our 2nd RTT was a James Baroud Grand Raid XXL Evo which we loved but didn't care for how big it looked on our truck, so we sold it. Once again decided we wanted an RTT to we bought this one.

The Snugtop shell is for sale as well. I ordered this custom with a reinforced roof specifically for use with a RTT or anything else heavy you might carry on the roof. Fits 2005 to current Nissan Frontier's with 5ft bed.

Dimensions:
Width: 55.10″
Length: 78″
Height Closed: 13.20″
Height Open: 41″

Right%20Rear%20Open_zpsfimofljy.jpg

Left%20Open_zpskdafa2ar.jpg

Right%20Open_zpsmd0s9hy5.jpg

Left%20closed_zpsss9unjzj.jpg

Right%20Front%20Closed_zps5ykjn3ny.jpg

Left%20Front%20Closed_zpsc4lbr986.jpg

Inside%20A_zpseryyfegd.jpg

Inside%20C_zpststgkcxd.jpg

Inside%20D_zpsbq8jsygt.jpg

Inside%20F_zpsixpehgqx.jpg

Inside%20G_zpsgobck63l.jpg
b

Last edited:

projected

Adventurer
I will be in Denver this weekend 7/22 Friday afternoon until 7/25 Monday Morning. If anyone in Denver has interest in looking at my tent while I'm there PM me or post here.

I will bring the tent with me this weekend as several people from Denver have expressed interest in seeing it. So far no one has confirmed they definitely want it so it's still available. If you would like other pictures taken of the tent please let me know. As mentioned above the tent is basically new, only used 6 nights, so there is not much to see other than a like new tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998