SOLD Jeff Lawrence's (jeff wanamog) Offroad Trailer SOLD

crismateski

American Adventurist
As many of you know, Jeff passed away last year shortly after finishing his build of a cargo conversion. His family had originally planned on keeping the trailer, but are now looking to raise funds for his daughter's upcoming wedding. I live just up the street, so I am helping them with the sale. The trailer is available evenings and weekends if you want to take a look at it, and feel free to ask any questions I will do my best to answer them.

The trailer did sustain some damage in the accident, but it appears to all be cosmetic. The frame is straight, still tows great, and could go straight to camp now without doing any of the repairs. Jeff has a very extensive build thread located here http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/73403-Jeff-s-Cargo-Conversion The first photos are from the build thread, and everything is included witht he trailer, Stove, ARB Fridge, TV, commode, 250w of solar, Furnace, Hot water heater.

The couch folds down into the bed
attachment.php

32 Flat Screen on swivel bracket so it is visible through the door for outside viewing
attachment.php

The Galley
attachment.php

attachment.php

The damage to the trailer was done to the front 2 body panels and the passenger side step (has been removed). The frame appears to be fine.

Here are the photos showing the damage

The step that was damaged and removed was under the door.
attachment.php

This is a better view of the damage. It is the panel next to the door, and the panel on the front right of the trailer. The door still opens and closes with no problems.
attachment.php

Here is a shot of the frame on the side with the damage. You can see that the frame is straight, and shows no sign of damage.
attachment.php

When the panels were dented, it pushed the paneling on the inside in. It is not a great photo, but you can see it here. The only other damage to the interior is a small crack in the counter under the tv
attachment.php

attachment.php

Vicki would like to sell the trailer fairly quickly and is willing to negotiate, but I think this is a fair price for the quality of the build.

Attachments

• Bed.jpg
    Bed.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 3,893
  • interior front.jpg
    interior front.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 4,128
  • Kitchen 1.jpg
    Kitchen 1.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 3,902
  • Kitchen 2.jpg
    Kitchen 2.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 5,137
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 3,950
  • Front corner.jpg
    Front corner.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 3,926
  • Frame.jpg
    Frame.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 4,034
  • interior door.jpg
    interior door.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 3,879
  • counter crack.jpg
    counter crack.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 3,942
Last edited:

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
Just FYI - Jeff and I priced this out before his passing and we thought it would be worth $12,000-$13,000 due to the TIME that went into it and the selling prices of other big adventure trailers that didn't even have sleeping quarters as robust as this. $5,500 is a STEAL

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Just read post so sorry to hear about their loss .Great looking build for someone to take on and a great price . Good luck with sale .

crismateski

American Adventurist
I just ran across the thread and sad story - I just started looking for a trailer to pull with my wife and kids.
Is the trailer still available? I'm in your area 2x a month. Will pay cash.
Steve

Thanks for the interest, I just replied to your PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998