SOLD NC: ActionTrax Metal Teeth Orange Recovery Boards

Rubiland

These were on my Jeep and then truck for maybe 18 months total. Never had to use them. I stored them on the trucks, stacked. The one on top is a little faded from the sun, but they are both orange.

These are ActionTrax Metal Teeth Orange. I'm selling them for $175 for the pair. Made in the USA.

I'd prefer local pick up, however if you want them shipped and are willing to pay shipping, I'd ship for you.

IMG_6407.jpg IMG_6408.jpg

R50JR

These were on my Jeep and then truck for maybe 18 months total. Never had to use them. I stored them on the trucks, stacked. The one on top is a little faded from the sun, but they are both orange.

These are ActionTrax Metal Teeth Orange. I'm selling them for $175 for the pair. Made in the USA.

I'd prefer local pick up, however if you want them shipped and are willing to pay shipping, I'd ship for you.

View attachment 662285 View attachment 662286

Glad they sold quickly. I looked at these for a while but settled on maxtrax when I concluded these are not made in the USA and quality is inferior for a similar price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabjku

Observer
I can vouch for Action Trax being a very high quality piece of recovery gear and have been in situations where they were put through their paces more in one day than most would see in a lifetime. They work extremely well, and are total quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179