SOLD - Overland Explorer Camper for Sale

hudd07

I see that this was DEF deleted. Any concerns with RVs in CA with this? Or just register in Montana under LLC? So tempting

snosrfr

This is a great deal for a super solid set-up! These OEV X-series are hard to come by, and are super well built! I was close to buying a plane ticket to WA, but I'm going to stick with my F550 + AEV X-10 plan.

Great rig, Howard! GLWTS!

E

eugarps

And she’s even more of a beauty! We’ll done, Howard! This has to be the most well sorted rig online rig now. I really like the narrow profile that doesn’t hang out like a truck camper does.

I see the front spare carrier is not shown. Where do you carry the spare now? Also, I didn‘t see a reference to a grey water tank. I’m sure I probably missed it but thought I’d ask.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

HowardH

Adventurer
Grey water tank is in the cabinet under the sink. Spare tire carrier is still on the front. Just not currently mounted. Thank you for your kind comments.

HowardH

Adventurer
Spent the night before last in the camper. Got down to six degrees F. Camper did great and so did I. Set the thermostat to 55 and it stayed there all night. Perfect sleeping weather.

HowardH

Adventurer
Just edited the camper price. Had a typo in it, it is 175,000. Also updated truck miles, it just turned over 61,000.

adam88

Explorer
Please forgive me (I feel stupid) but where is this located? I can't find it listed, I must be missing it somewhere. Also very sorry to hear about your son.

HowardH

Adventurer
With mixed emotions I report that my camper has sold. Funds were received today. Bittersweet day for sure. It's new owner will be served well by the camper; I certainly was. Congratulations to him.

Thank you to all who expressed interest and special thanks to all who reached out to express themselves regarding the reason for the sale. The goodness and genuine kindness of people can be overwhelming. ❤❤❤

FYI I have an Overland Explorer Base Camp on order. I can't overstate my satisfaction with OEV and their products.

Howard

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears