SOLD - Radica Moonlander Truck Camper for 6ft bed - $4500

CoryQuackenbush

Moonlander camper for Midsize trucks with 6ft beds (Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, etc.)

Located in Flagstaff, AZ

Sold the truck for a syncro VW, this has to go too - $5500 $4500 OBO

Camper is from Radica (https://www.radicapr....com/moonlander), extended sides allow you to sleep sideways. It is lightweight (~300lbs), attaches to the bed rails and has sliding side windows, 175w solar panel, MaxxAir vent fan, and a full size lofted bed platform. There is a hole on the rear hatch of the camper from where I backed into a tree branch (shown in pics), other than that it is in fantastic shape (manufactured in May of 2022).
00n0n_lfSBdvadH3S_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Last edited:

wankydubber

Can you provide the measurements between the mounting points. Side to side and front to back. Trying to determine if this shell will fit a first gen tundra.

What truck did you have this on? Most canopy style campers aren't interchangeable with other makes/models. Did you get a quote to have the damage fixed?

CoryQuackenbush

@wankydubber @Northern Tundra sorry y'all, I didn't see these....measurements are 74" long and and the width is between 55" and 63", the section of frame that sits on the each bedrail is 4" wide. I had this on a 2019 Chevy Colorado, it was made for a 2020 Toyota Tacoma. the bed dimensions are almost identical, when I bought it last winter the original owner remarked how it seemed to fit my truck better than his/the one it was made for! I do not believe this will fit a first gen tundra. I did not get a quote to fix the damage as it isn't severally or causing further issues/damage.

price drop to $4500, I'd like to move this sooner rather than later, make me an offer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle