SOLD!!! - Scheel-Mann Integrated Seatbelt Seats w/ Universal Bases

mgmetalworks

Explorer
-Touring model with integrated seat belt. Black leatherette bolsters, black basket weave cloth, red accent stitching
-Optional map net
-Optional arm rests (both sides of seats)
-Universal seat bases
-Very light use. We changed the layout of the interior and no longer need.

The universal seat bases are perfect for Eseries rear seats. If you wanted to use them in a Transit or Sprinter, they would sit a little lower than stock bench seating.

$2750 for the pair with bases. Local pick up is preferred because to properly palletize and ship these would be expensive and time consuming.

Located in Newberg, OR (50min SW of Portland)

Attachments

• IMG_5197.JPG
    IMG_5197.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_5199.JPG
    IMG_5199.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_5200.JPG
    IMG_5200.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_E5198.JPG
    IMG_E5198.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 324

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
This is a screaming deal, WOW. Wish I had a use for them!

Even thought they're an integrated seatbelt seat meant for 2nd/3rd row, I guess they could be used in the 1st/front row, sell the bases to someone else?

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
I have that exact seat in our Transit camper for a third person. Love it! Good luck with the sale.

bent_links

Good afternoon MG,
Would there be anything preventing these from being used as the front seeting in an Econoline?

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Good afternoon MG,
Would there be anything preventing these from being used as the front seeting in an Econoline?

The mounting holes in the bottom of the seat are the same pattern as the non-integrated belt seats and dimensionally are almost identical (the difference being the belt mount at the back).

Show up with $2500 cash and I'll throw in Eseries specific adapters and some stock Eseries seat bases if you want them. I might have some slides too...not sure, I'll have to look.

swanyo

Observer
Unfortunately I found some seats locally that I just picked up so will be out of the running for yours, but good luck with the sale.

ben_j_c

Hey -

I am down in Salem, could these be put into the front of a 1999 F-series pickup truck? Do the arm rests come off easily?

Thanks!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Hello, tried to send PM but you have it disabled. I’m a buyer if we can make shipping work, which I think we can. Please PM to discuss- thanks!!

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Sorry for the late reply... I thought I had a buyer but they flaked at the last minute. Still for sale.

Hey -

I am down in Salem, could these be put into the front of a 1999 F-series pickup truck? Do the arm rests come off easily?

Thanks!
Technically yes, they can be put in a lot of vehicles. The arm rests detach easily (two bolts on each side).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle