SOLD-SOLD-SOLD- 91 Montero - Rhino Lined!

livetoride

Adventurer
This has been posted on ebay, but here is some info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...PageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123#ht_500wt_1182

I am selling my classic 1991 Mitsubishi Montero. A lot of time and money has been put into this truck to bring it to near perfection. The truck has lived her whole life in California and has absolutely zero rust and only has 117K on the clock. Here are a few things that has recently been done to it:

- Newly rebuilt engine that is still under warranty
- New alternator, water pump and radiator
- Brand new custom leather seats and door panels
- New carpet
- Complete Rhino Lining on the exterior and interior cargo area. This is really cool and actually is extremely durable. It disperses any impact so it is very hard to dent or scratch.
- AC has been been converted and blows ice cold
- All fluids have been flushed and changed
- New top of the line Grant steering wheel
- BRAND NEW Wrangler Duratrac tires
- New Bilstein shocks

The Montero has the limited slip differential and front bouncy seats. Everything, to my knowledge, works and works really well including the sunroof. The only two things that I have not addressed is the heater core and radio. My mechanic looked at it and said it is holding pressure, but is bypassed. I have no clue why it was bypassed, maybe while they were redoing the engine and just never hooked it back up since it was in LA. The radio is non functional so it will need a new one. As you can see this Montero has extremely low miles and is basically brand new inside and out. All maintenance has been performed so this will take you a very long ways before anything at all needs to be addressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman