SOLD V1 Go Fast Camper Short Bed

Zkrob

$7,000 obo. Build#75 V1 GFC for 2015-current Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon Short Bed AND latest Generation Toyota Tacoma. Has all the latest warranty updates completed. Top tent frame is dark grey, bottom panels are black metallic, DOM tube frame is grey, tent has a 3in foam mattress. Optional red flannel sheets, 2 tent canvas’s (1 original thick canvas and 1 newer breathable which is installed), multiple extra t-nuts for mounting accessories. 3D printed rain guards attached in the front corners to stop leakage into rear cabin when raining heavily. Located in Detroit, MI area. Sold my truck otherwise the camper is fantastic, no issues and ready to adventure. Willing to meet with the camper on a trailer to nearest 300 miles.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Last edited:

Zkrob

Price drop $6750 local pickup only @ 48371 zip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Zkrob

Hi - will this fit a short bed 2020 crewmax tundra?? I’m in traverse city thanks

I'll refer you to my original post. Please see below, thanks:
$7,000 obo. Build#75 V1 GFC for 2015-current Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon Short Bed AND latest Generation Toyota Tacoma. Has all the latest warranty updates completed. Top tent frame is dark grey, bottom panels are black metallic, DOM tube frame is grey, tent has a 3in foam mattress. Optional red flannel sheets, 2 tent canvas’s (1 original thick canvas and 1 newer breathable which is installed), multiple extra t-nuts for mounting accessories. 3D printed rain guards attached in the front corners to stop leakage into rear cabin when raining heavily. Located in Detroit, MI area. Sold my truck otherwise the camper is fantastic, no issues and ready to adventure. Willing to meet with the camper on a trailer to nearest 300 miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12

Members online