SOLD-WeeRoll Vesper CV Prototype - Offroad Camper - ALL ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION (PRICE DROP)

cooksey3203

The Vesper CV prototype, 5' X 11'4" X 51" X 60" Weight: 1,550 lbs.
We purchased this new 07/20/20 from Trans Global Overland/WeeRoll, Ocala, FL. This exact camper is still pictured on the WeeRoll website here: https://weeroll.com/off-road
Trans Global Overland, LLC spec'd the build, actually built by WeeRoll. I would encourage you to review their website to learn more about this well built trailer that will outlast us both (all aluminum construction including the frame and roof), and never leak as long as you never put any holes in the roof (the A/C is mounted in the back door, not the roof for that reason). Our camper has only been on a 4-5 trips and has been well maintained and is in excellent condition.

We have added the A/C, sealed and has not leaked since install. Added the 12V deep cycle battery and hooked up so all 12V plugs inside camper operate. I have a lot of extra stuff that can go with sale for full price offer, such as portable solar charger and controller, extension wiring for locating the panel away from the camper if parking in the shade, RV cord for shore power with 30/50V connectors, Separette Urine Diverting toilet (new/never used), and I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but the rig should be ready to go other than a portable 12V refrigerator (that's the only thing we are keeping). Also, in the photos the bed is pictured in the back, but we have since moved it to the front (also includes a Temperpedic type memory foam mattress on a custom fabricated, all aluminum bed frame). This is truly a unique OffRoad Camper that will turn heads, be ready to have people come up and ask, "What is That?" every time you stop for gas.

WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER DELIVERY, PICK UP IN COLUMBA, IL

Here are some ORIGINAL specs:
ALL ALUMINUM CORROSION RESISTANT STRUCTURE THAT CANNOT NOT RUST OR ROT

ALUMIUNUM 6061 T6 EXTENDED TONGUE FOR TO ALLOW SPACE FOR TONGUE BOX OR BASKET

ALUMINUM 1.5" EXTRUDED FLOOR SYSTEM

ALUMINUM EXTRUDED PROPRIETARY TRUE SIDE CORNERS WITH STRUCTURAL WALL BACKER PLATE

GALVANIZED DERATED 3500 DEXTER TORFLEX AXLE

OFFROAD MOTO ALUMINUM RIMS WITH 31" TIRES

ALUMINUM TREAD PLATE FENDERS

ALUMINUM 1" X 2" WALL TUBE & ROOF BOWS

ALUMINUM .040 ALUMINUM SCREWLESS EXTERIOR SKIN

ALUMINUM TREADPLATE FRONT STONE GUARD

ALUMINUM .040 INTERIOR SKIN

ALUMINUM SOLID, SEAMLESS & SCREWLESS WITH A 100% LEAK PROOF GUARANTEE

ALUMINUM HINGS & BAR LOCK

ALUMINUM HANDCRAFTED 30" CURBSIDE DOOR WITH RV LATCH

ALUMINUM WEATHER ANGLE & FLAT BAR WITH DOUBLE DOOR SEAL

ALUMINUM 60/40 REAR DOUBLE DOORS WITH AC HATCH & HANDLE

INSULATED CEILING & WALLS

2 - 12 VOLT OUTLET FRONT & REAR ROADSIDE

2 - 110 OUTLETS FRONT & REAR ROAD SIDE

15 AMP MOTOR BASE PLUG

30" X 15" WINDOWS ON ROAD SIDE & CURBSIDE

2” COUPLER WITH SAFETY CHAINS

2000 LB MANUAL JACK WITH WHEEL

LED TAIL,TAG AND MARKER LIGHTS

4 WAY VEHICLE CONNECTION PLUG
OPTIONS:
BLACK OUT PACKAGE

ROOF RACK

LUXURY VYNIL FLOOR

SHELF IN NOSE

TONGUE BOX

SALE PRICE: $17,000.00 OBO

Here is the TransGlobal website: https://transglobaloverland.com/ This camper for sale was the prototype for the Vesper X that he is now selling for $22,900 base price, so you're getting >$5K off the price of a new one, , ready to roll, without having to wait several months from the time you place your order.

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

Acadian003

Is this still available? It's what I'm looking for, you're just a long way for me to go have a look at it. I'm familiar with these trailers. Thanks Ron
575three0839eight3

Last edited:

Medic-G

Any pictures of the bed in the front? Wondering with the bed in the front of there was space for some type of portable/bucket toilet inside. I see it has a 4 way connection for the trailer. No brakes on the trailer? How tall is it on the outside?

cooksey3203

Any pictures of the bed in the front? Wondering with the bed in the front of there was space for some type of portable/bucket toilet inside. I see it has a 4 way connection for the trailer. No brakes on the trailer? How tall is it on the outside?
@Medic-G yes there is room for a toilet in the back with the bed in the front. It does have trailer brakes - it has the round type, I think it's called a 7 way plug. And sorry, I just saw your question. If you're still interested, PM me and I can get you some more photos. Thanks.

Medic-G

@Medic-G yes there is room for a toilet in the back with the bed in the front. It does have trailer brakes - it has the round type, I think it's called a 7 way plug. And sorry, I just saw your question. If you're still interested, PM me and I can get you some more photos. Thanks.

Sent you a PM.

cooksey3203

Attached, please see the photos.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 143

civy

Great looking trailer. ...If you don't mind a few questions. How much does the empty trailer weight? what is max payload? Does it have shock absorbers? Thanks Much :)

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Great looking trailer. ...If you don't mind a few questions. How much does the empty trailer weight? what is max payload? Does it have shock absorbers? Thanks Much :)
THE VESPER-X®️ SPECIFICATIONS:

WEIGHT: Approximately 1,700 lbs

HEIGHT: 4 feet at front / 5 feet at rear

WIDTH: 5 feet

LENGTH: 12 feet

TOTAL LENGTH: Approximately 15.9 feet (includes tongue)

ROOF AND EXTERIOR SHELL: .090 gauge Aluminum

INTERIOR CEILING & WALLS: .063 gauge Aluminum

TONGUE DIAMETER: 4 inch extreme duty C-Channel

GROUND CLEARANCE: Approximately 17 inches

TACTICAL ROOF RACK SYSTEM: Lower Rack and Ladder included in the Base Price (Optional rear rack available)

STANDARD HITCH TYPE: Typical Ball Hitch (Upgradeable to: Lock and Roll®️)

STANDARD WHEELS: Heavy Duty Aluminum Nato-Style Rim

STANDARD TIRES: 31" Falken Wild Peak M/T

STANDARD AXLES: Tandem Dexter Torflex®️ Suspension Axles rated at 2,500 lbs each

COLORS AVAILABLE: "Tactical Black" "Polar White" "Ox Blood Red" "Fed-Spec Military Green"

(*Other colors subject to special order and increase in cost may occur)

BASE COST: $22,900

civy

NO SHOCKS!!!
Thank You for your help with specs, esp shocks. ...Do you happen to know if this trailer has any insulation? Are there any steel/aluminum corrosion issues (assume there is steel to aluminum interfaces, like axle/frame/body)? I cannot find anything on insulation, corrosion protection, or general experience from owners. ...I am also curious about load sharing over bumps, unless some sort of tandem axle walker beam setup. Any chance you might have seen or pulled one of these on forest roads?

My google-fou is pretty weak, since I cannot find any owner forums or other community web links. Seems like this is a solid design & fair pricing, so would expect there to be a lot of owners after a few years. . ...This design looks good for me, since I like the tandem axle look on this, but struggle with necessity of tandem vs single in lightweight trailers. So many decisions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12