SOLD - XPCamper V1 For sale

SierraJoe

The 70 gallon water tank is in a heated compartment with the water pump and filter. Heater vents are also located under the floor and in the rear storage compartment

tT

SierraJoe

That is a tempting combination. A (possibly dumb) question: what do you do in sub-freezing temps with the water system? I have never had a camper; just a truck and a tent (and a water jug). As we get older, interest in a camper has been increasing. But we frequently would be out when it gets cold at night, and the rig would be parked in very cold temps in the winter. Are these systems usable in cold temps? Thanks for the help.

gdaut

Thanks. I also found an informative discussion on the XP Camper forum. Seems like it can handle freezing temps well.

Conagher

Gdaut, When your are traveling to camp, the dual top system (hot water/air) has a setting that maintains warmth in the camper so the entire water system does not freeze. When camped, you choose your desired temp and enjoy. When stored it is best to drain the entire system unless you have a heated garage. Hope this helped.

NickAbrams

A new basic model XP V1 from XPcamper.com with a flatbed on YOUR truck costs $115000. Your price is modest and I have a RAM 3500 with a flatbed and extras that was made for this camper. Your camper and my truck/flatbed together will save many thousands of $ for someone looking for a high end camper. See my truck on next page.

Sierra Joe - is your truck still for sale? This could be an interesting combination but I don't see the post that you're referencing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online