Some Pictures from recently

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
I hadn't taken many pictures over the course of the winter, just too busy really but had a few that were fun that I'd share.

1 and 2 are of Corona arch near Moab. I was there a couple of weeks ago taking advantage of some days off to do some mtn biking.
3. My home away from home for the past month
4. For the life of me I can't remember the name of this arch right now...
5. Driving through Craters of the moon National Monument Idaho
6. Driving through the northwest corner of Yellowstone. The picture doesn't really give you a feel for the amount of snow. Those snow banks are easily 9 feet tall...
7. January was very mild in the upper peninsula this year. I paddled my canoe a few times and this was on a particulary warm day. Taken from inside a sea cave on Lake Superior.
8. Same
9. Working my way along the shoreline of a calm Gitchey Gummee
10. The gf looking down into a gorge on the Little Garlic River near Marquette on an afternoon snowshoe.

That's about it. My resolution for the rest of the year is to snap more pictures.

Last edited:

articulate

Expedition Leader
Excellent.

1. Mountain bike
  2. Canoe
  3. outfitted vehicle
  4. wilderness
  5. and do I see snow shoes???

Absolutely fantastic.

:archaeolo

Mark

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
articulate said:
Excellent.

1. Mountain bike
  2. Canoe
  3. outfitted vehicle
  4. wilderness
  5. and do I see snow shoes???

Absolutely fantastic.

:archaeolo

Mark

Yep, you see snow shoes, ha ha. You also forgot to list skis. I think I had 12 pairs in the truck in that shot, ha ha ha. The truck was loaded pretty good, but I wasn't using it on anything other then dirt roads and highway. The mountain bike was my sole transportation in Moab for 4 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12