Somehow I convinced HER to change the oil and filter.

Jay Ayala

Explorer
10174824_10203010442016467_4355030280904075467_n.jpg

I posted this over on the 4x4wire and I thought I posted this here too but I must have previewed it and never actually submitted this. I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Now she wants me to "help her" overhaul the engine. Talk about give an inch and take mile. LOL.

Judy bought a 1997 Montero SR and it has a lot of miles +230k. As you can imagine, it needs some attention but she really likes the rig. After us having a few conversations about what we want to do with the Montero, we came to the conclusion that we should take care of it. She decided she wants to help me do this and want to get down and dirty with the engine overhaul. So that's the plan. This was the third thing she has really helped me with on this car.

I'll have a good time learning this 3.5L engine set up. I've never really worked on this before so I think it will be fun especially doing this with her. She is so short that she mentioned she want's to wear her 6" heels while wrenchin'. LOL I would love to see that.

XJINTX

Explorer
Nice garage... what is the flooring I'm looking at doing mine?

Wish i could get my wife to help in garage... usually I only get her to help me find some little screw or part I've dropped and I can't find ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman