Soon at a trail near you !

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Nice... From a commited Toyota guy, that is one awesome looking rig, bet it's even more fun to drive.

Cheers

Dave

hovenator

Explorer
Just checked out the build so far.....I am really jealous!!!! Your Rover is beautiful!!! Very nice job. I was just wondering where you got the ARB switches from? I have been looking for some like that. Again, very nice job on the build.

RETROFIT

Observer
It's about time!!!!

Nice work:sombrero:

Ho man your telling me !

I am planing to do a cross continent drive this summer (National Rally ... Canol trail) and Denver is on the list !

If you don't mind me stopping by to say hi that is !

Thanks for all the help Keith and certainly more to come ... do I smell ARB ...

Pat

revor

Explorer
Ho man your telling me !

I am planing to do a cross continent drive this summer (National Rally ... Canol trail) and Denver is on the list !

If you don't mind me stopping by to say hi that is !

Well I would be sad if you didn't stop by!

I'll be at the rally too, we try to get a little bit involved with it:ylsmoke:

I've got to put Lockers and gears (it's top secret) in my truck too (along with a boatload of other stuff that needs to be finished)

When you stop by I'll try to round up the 110 Posse I'm pretty sure I could cook up some food and bring in 7 or eight of the locals. 2 td5 110's, 3 300Tdi 110's and 2 or 3 NAS 110's. All those with some smoked meat good beer and lots of shared lies, er stories!!

Maryland 110

Adventurer
bring in 7 or eight of the locals. 2 td5 110's, 3 300Tdi 110's and 2 or 3 NAS 110's. All those with some smoked meat good beer and lots of shared lies, er stories!!

nice neighborhood. I think I have the only 110's in my county

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger