SPOT - Deleting messages?

SAR_Squid79

Explorer
I got a SPOT for Christmas, and I've been playing with it, memorizing the functions, and testing it a little.

I have set up a SPOT Shared Page so that friends/family can view my SPOT messages.

I'm going out to the desert next week, where I'll use my SPOT to track me for real, for the first time.

Is there any way to delete the test messages I've sent over the last couple of days? I've logged into my SPOT account, and can't figure it out - or even if it's possible. I was under the impression that I could have multiple tracks, but it seems that everywhere you go over a 30-day period would just be saved as 1 long continuous (broken) track log.

Advise?

DiscoveryXD

Adventurer
I used mine two weeks ago on a trip and I just checked the google link. It said that there where no new messages within the last 7 days and the map was clear. So I guess it deletes them after a certain amount of time? I'm still learning too....

mobilguy66

Deleting Spot

I just noticed on my message page you can now delete your messages. Guess this is new? Never noticed it before. Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior