Spot GPS Messenger $99 right now at Bestbuy Even cheaper in the store

kerry

Expedition Leader
Just a heads up--It's available from Discount Products thru Amazon for $99 plus $5 shipping. It includes the adventure kit--flotation box etc. Just ordered one.

CGChief

There may be somebody here who doesn't need their code for a new activation and they could PM the code to you

Thanks for the suggestion. If somebody wanted to PM me a code they don't need/want, that would be great. I am going to wait for a bit before activating anyway.

dblosch

Adventurer
Picked mine up at the BB in Dublin, CA. Looked like they still had a few adventure packs left and they ring up for $55. Thanks guys! :victory:

jleeFJ62

Observer
Might be a long shot, but if anyone knows of one in their area and wouldnt mind picking it up and mailing it, please let me know. All sold out in my area.
Thanks!

Ruined Adventures

Brenton Cooper
I stopped at a Best Buy in San Antonio this weekend, and picked up two of these...I still have to get the service switched from my old SPOT Personal Tracker, but once I have that ironed out I will be ready to sell the used SPOT Personal Tracker and the extra SPOT Messenger 2 (silver) that I picked up. PM me if you're interested, if I don't hear anything soon you'll see them in the classifieds eventually.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears