sr5sushi's 4runner build thread

Chaplain

Hey guys so im contemplating getting a new bumper, just a stock replacement for now. Should i stick with chrome? or go Black? let me know what you think!

You should go black it will match your front bumper and rack...... in fact why don't you just buy mine! :)
l.jpg
l.jpg
l.jpg

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
Hey guys,

so i have been away from the forum lately. iv'e lurked on and off just haven't had time to post any photos of the things iv'e done to the 4runner.

Ill start by lights! i just added some new LED light bars on the roof rack, i bought them from ebay for 130 for all 4. 1350 lumens.
Rack5.jpg

i have them set up on the back and one on each side.
Racklights2.jpg

Lighton.jpg

I wanted to take my time and set them up correctly, so i routed all the wires through the tubing of the rack and used rubber gromets so the wires wouldnt chafe.
Racklight.jpg

LIGHTS.jpg

Lighton.jpg

I couldnt stand having my axe and shovel in the back of the 4runner bangin around so back the the drawing board. i fabbed up some brackets out of 1inch 1/4 think metal.
Rack1.jpg

Rack4.jpg

Rackbracket.jpg

I used grip tape on the inside of the butterfly wings so it would grip the axe and shovel better.
Bracket.jpg

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
I called perkins performance 3 weeks ago. I have a rear bumper on the way! it should be here sometime at the end of this week!

poser shot.
pup.jpg

PUP2.jpg

I took apart my whole front brake setup and painted it all, replaces the brake lines and new pads. just waiting on slotted and drilled rotors to come.
Brake.jpg

Barrows

Adventurer
Anything going on with this build? Or did you sell it and start a new one? I remember seeing it around town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle