stainless brake lines interest

tlr

Adventurer
I talked to a race shop today that can make brake lines to replace all 5 rubber lines with braided stainless. Would anyone here be interested in a set? Currently looking at a set for my gen 2.5 I've also read it will eliminate the pulsing from the abs.

Thanks

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
The Parker store builds them for about $1 per foot of line and $5 per end, they are better than steel braided automotive lines they have a wrap around the steel to make it tougher and handle higher pressures. MSHA grade essentially

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
The Parker store builds them for about $1 per foot of line and $5 per end, they are better than steel braided automotive lines they have a wrap around the steel to make it tougher and handle higher pressures. MSHA grade essentially

Did you have a set made?

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Did you have a set made?

They made all my high pressure oil lines with hard to find banjo's and Japanese imperial metric fittings for my turbo and vacuum pump. I asked about brake lines when i was there and the guy said it'll be about the same price as maybe less than the stuff they made me for my engine.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
They made all my high pressure oil lines with hard to find banjo's and Japanese imperial metric fittings for my turbo and vacuum pump. I asked about brake lines when i was there and the guy said it'll be about the same price as maybe less than the stuff they made me for my engine.

Could you get some definite numbers put together? I'm sure there is demand for a complete set, especially for those with lifts and bigger tires.

tlr

Adventurer
Well I'll be going down there in a week or two to get my lines done and reply here with prices and possibly part number if they supply them. I do have a favor to ask, anyone with a gen2/2.5 that's interested to please check you lines and post here. I have female to female front, female to female rear center and female to male outside rear. All should be m10x 1.0 inverted flare. Now the issue is that a lot of the parts stores list all sorts of combinations for our trucks so I would like to check this.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger