stainless steel wood stove

Your vehicle virtually stucks in winter, it's really cold, you would like to:

• walk back to warm and safe place with people.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • having capabilities to make tent + wood stove + ignite any wood piles

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • having it but retrack back because vehicle have stuck unexpectedly

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • other answer.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

mazafaka

Stainless steel wood stove had once appeared in my garage. It is very lightweight and clean. I mean it is easy to clean it from the ash made of wood.

Stainless steel is heat-resistant that's why the only way to get heat to the air is to open its door slightly.
Examples:
Photo #1. Working regime. Air is being pulled inside through the door, heat goes out.
Photo-0001.jpg
Photo #2. This way, the smell appears, and it's dangerous. With the door opened this way, a lot of heat comes out, but the CO can also come into the room, that's why you can open the door only from time to time to heat up the room very quickly, in about 20 minutes from -10 Celsius up to +20, with -30 Celsius on the street.
Despite the stainless steel, bottom of the stove is red from heat, what is seen in dark.
All the heating effect appears from the fact that in couple of inches from the concrete floor in the garage, red hot metal already radiates heat into the air.
Photo-0002.jpg

Amount of ashes from wood is very small, this all lay in. with lightweight pipe whole weight of this stove would be about 10 kg or even less.
This year, we had about -39 - 48 Celsius in winter. It is deadly cold. I plan to create another stove with pipe made of 3 or 4 sections (they can lay inside of the stove) ending on the height about 1.5-2 meters from the floor, and put this into vehicle.
Unknown wood piles can be fired up with 100% success with gasoline blow lamp, such one, filled on half, is mounted under the bonnet.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger