Steel wheels

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
That looks fantastic. Totally transforms the Disco.

P.S. Louis, I just got a set of six 16x6.5 white factory steel wheels for Grendel. Had tires mounted, but were never on the road. $50 plus shipping. For all six.

TeriAnn

Explorer
FourByLand said:
Found a cool pic and thought I would share... Hope the owner doesn't mind.

The Discovery looks good with 6-1/2 inch wide Defender rims. Series Land Rovers also look good with 7 inch wide Discovery wheels.

GR_DiscoWheel.jpg

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
TeriAnn,

The Discovery ll pictured as Discovery ll specific steel rims painted white, lug pattern is different.

I would love to have the solid steel rims from the series on my Dll but they wont fit.

Anyone want to photo shop a set of green ones on my Dll?

Kinda curious.

Thanks

TeriAnn

Explorer
FourByLand said:
TeriAnn,

The Discovery ll pictured as Discovery ll specific steel rims painted white, lug pattern is different.

I knew that I just assumed it was a Disco I in the picture. Sorry, but they look alike to me. I look at the back for a Series II badge to tell them apart.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Were a fellow curious, simply for curiousity's sake, where would he go to learn the wheel bolt lug dimensions of the various Rover vehicles?

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Discoweb has a lot of topics on steel wheels and the various sizes... you can do a search and pretty much find anything you need to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998