Steelman Built Toyota Sequoia Limited 4x4

freedom_nate

Never thought I'd sell this rig but we're expecting another kid to the family so it's time to let it continue the adventure road elsewhere. Here it is:

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4x4 with 2018 Tundra TRD PRO front clip conversion. 181,770k mainland miles. All factory options including leather captain chairs front/back, sunroof, JBL Audio, DVD system, bluetooth, rear camera, navigation, power/heated seats, tow package, etc..

Power train is the legendary 5.7L V8 mated to the six-speed automatic transmission and A-TRAC four-wheel drive system with center diff lock. The truck is finished in Super White over gray leather and features the power folding third row seats and rear AC from the factory.

Full overland gear including a iKamper rooftop tent with Rhino Rack and Awning, Steelman Built rear bumper with removable swing-outs that includes a brand new 35" Falken MT spare, high-lift jack, Rotopax can and Max Trax. Bilstein TRD PRO shocks/suspension (6112 front, 5160 rear) 3" Dobinsons rear lift coils, SPC upper control arms, TRD skid plate, TRD Cold Air Intake, Safari Snorkel, Flowmaster Exhaust, N-Fab Front Bumper w/skid plate, Trail Gear rock sliders, Spyder Headlights, Rigid Industries exterior light bars and ditch lights, LED interior lighting, Bushwacker pocket-style fender flares, Weather Tech floor liners, Canvas Back cargo liners, slotted rotors, and more.

The Sequoia has been impeccably maintained since original ownership and has been garage kept most of its life. Recent maintenance over the last two years included replacement of the starter, water pump, serpentine belt, spark plugs, brakes, all fluids, and more. Also the front two seats and center console were professionally reupholstered as well as the entire floor carpet was replaced. More recently a new battery, new 35x12.5R18 BFGoodrich KO2s on the 18x9 Level 8 MK6 Wheels with 4-wheel alignment, new ceramic tint and a 2nd ceramic coat to further protect the paint.

This custom built Sequoia by Steelman Built is one of a kind and in near immaculate condition, both inside and out with no dents nor rust. Truck runs and drives incredibly smooth and strong. It does not burn or leak a drop of fluid. Clean Hawaii title and Carfax provided. Truck is located in Honolulu, Hawaii but am obviously willing to assist in shipping it.

Asking 35k with the iKamper rooftop tent, 32k without it as several people locally have asked me if I'd sell it.

The shipping cost I was quoted from Pasha Hawaii is this:

$800 shipped to the West Coast: California, Oregon or Washington ports without the iKamper or $2700 with it because the height

Lots more photos on my Honolulu Craigslist post:

Attachments

• IMG_7567.jpeg
    IMG_7567.jpeg
    644.2 KB · Views: 828
  • IMG_5244 (1).jpeg
    IMG_5244 (1).jpeg
    935.9 KB · Views: 828
  • IMG_5249 (1).jpeg
    IMG_5249 (1).jpeg
    1,015.8 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
    IMG_6045.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 850
  • 2008-toyota-sequoia 7.jpeg
    2008-toyota-sequoia 7.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 785
  • 2008-toyota-sequoia 8.jpeg
    2008-toyota-sequoia 8.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 743
  • 2008-toyota-sequoia 9.jpeg
    2008-toyota-sequoia 9.jpeg
    885 KB · Views: 768
  • IMG_7230.jpeg
    IMG_7230.jpeg
    530.1 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_5247 (1).jpeg
    IMG_5247 (1).jpeg
    963.6 KB · Views: 736
  • IMG_5248 (1).jpeg
    IMG_5248 (1).jpeg
    828.1 KB · Views: 696
Last edited:

freedom_nate

2008-toyota-sequoia 5.jpeg

This is how it looked when I first bought it with the Falken MTs. I swapped out the tires for BFGoodrich KO2s and took off the roof mounted Rigid light bar. I still have it of course and can be easily remounted.

Go4Lo

Explorer
The OG Sequndra!! Man that was a great rig. GLWS buddy!

I'm sure Freedom has it covered but happy to answer any questions about this build as well.

freedom_nate

The OG Sequndra!! Man that was a great rig. GLWS buddy!

I'm sure Freedom has it covered but happy to answer any questions about this build as well.
Thanks Lincoln! I honestly don't want to sell it so if no takers, then guess it'll stay with my family ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears