Stolen Astrofalia in Denver - please watch out!

beansandrice

And just an update: We installed a kill switch today on the ignition. Only took a couple hours and probably $20. The switch is hidden up under the driver's side, so it's hard to see if someone breaks in. I feel MUCH better now! I might do a how-to on it soon. It's a small investment that could have huge positive results!

another_mike

Adventurer
Cops didn't do anything did they. LOL Colorado has turned into a liberal sh!thole.

A friend of mine had his work truck stolen a few blocks from my house last month. Westminster police found it at a hotel off of hwy 36. When he picked up his truck, the cops left roughly 400 grams of crystal meth, stolen computers and about 200 ID's and SS cards in it. He called the police back to see what they wanted him to do with the stuff and they told him, "Just throw it away and call your insurance". He asked if they found the people who stole it and the officer replied, "Got your truck back didn't you" in a very smug way. Cities makes TONS more money on DUI's than chasing down illegals and criminals, sorry to say.

In the last few years auto theft has skyrocketed here. Severely. My neighbors Impreza was stolen last fall and we live in a culdasac. Criminals have more rights than the law abiding. SMH

Glad you got it back. Hopefully it isn't too F'ed up.
Just how do cities make TONS more money on DUIs? Can local law enforcement enforce federal immigration laws? DUI isnt criminal? Sorry to say it.....

Deshet

Adventurer
Glad you got your Van back.
Did you gut everything out of a VW Van and install it in yours
It is a sharp looking Astro.

nomad_games

Cops didn't do anything did they. LOL Colorado has turned into a liberal sh!thole.

A friend of mine had his work truck stolen a few blocks from my house last month. Westminster police found it at a hotel off of hwy 36. When he picked up his truck, the cops left roughly 400 grams of crystal meth, stolen computers and about 200 ID's and SS cards in it. He called the police back to see what they wanted him to do with the stuff and they told him, "Just throw it away and call your insurance". He asked if they found the people who stole it and the officer replied, "Got your truck back didn't you" in a very smug way. Cities makes TONS more money on DUI's than chasing down illegals and criminals, sorry to say.

In the last few years auto theft has skyrocketed here. Severely. My neighbors Impreza was stolen last fall and we live in a culdasac. Criminals have more rights than the law abiding. SMH

Glad you got it back. Hopefully it isn't too F'ed up.

what the F are you talking about? cops don't care about car theft anywhere, it has ******** to do with "liberals". I've lived in several hardline conservative states and towns, the cops there laugh in your face about finding stolen cars just like they do anywhere else.

anyway, @ OP, glad you got your van back. I'll never understand the morons that steal such recognizable vehicles and then park them out on the street within a few miles of the theft area. boneheads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle