Stolen Toyota

wentz912

Observer
My truck was stolen tonight from the Regal Cinemas parking lot on Mill Plain Blvd in Vancouver, WA. The cops said that whoever stold it might have taken it to someplace called "Larch Mountain" that's nearby where it will probably be run til it blows, stripped, and burned. It's an OD green 84 standard cab, standard bed rolling on 30s with black wagon wheels.

Here's a few pics:

360view001.jpg

stuck006.jpg

Differences from the pics:

The seat covers had been taken off.

Before the truck was taken it had an ammo can, spare tire, and hi lift jack mounted in the bed along with one of those net tailgates.

It had the stock front bumper on it, held onto the front with zip-ties and the stock turn signals were missing.

the base to the pass side mirror was all that was left of that.

Most of the stickers in the window had been removed except for a Got Mud? sticker and a round red&yellow Bandidos sticker on the passenger side and one of the fox die cut sticker on the left side.

And you really can't tell in the pictures but the area around the left side tail light is dented up, there are some good dents in the bottom bed corners, a few more that have been inexpertly hammered out in the front right hand fender, and the right side rear fender is pretty much flat from using it as a slider.

Please call the police and then call me on my cell @ 360-749-4885 if any of you see this truck. It means a lot more than money to me and there will definitely be a reward if I can get it returned to me in one piece.

Last edited:

wentz912

Observer
Thanks for your condolences guys. I'd appreciate it if you all could spread of link of this thread any and everywhere you think would be helpful. I've posted it on every forum I'm a member of, so hopefully I will start to get some results soon...

Dumpolina

Adventurer
wentz912 said:
Thanks for your condolences guys. I'd appreciate it if you all could spread of link of this thread any and everywhere you think would be helpful. I've posted it on every forum I'm a member of, so hopefully I will start to get some results soon...

Post a picture and reward info on craigslist, portland and seattle. I have had success with this in the past. Afterall, its where the stolen stuff gets sold.
Good luck!

bobmuley

I had an '84 up 'til six months ago and that was one of my major worries...it thought that two-thirds of every key and half of the screwdrivers ever made were acceptable keys.

Hope you get 'er back in good condition.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
So did you get it back???? I'll keep my eyes peeled here in Portland just in case it sneaks across the bridge... Sorry to hear about your loss, I keep thinking my truck will be gone one of these mornings... Fingers Crossed and I hope you get your truck back soon mate.

Cheers

Dave

Edit: Another place it may turn up seeing as it was stolen in WA is up at the trail network near the bridge of the gods on HWY 14... there are often dumped stolen trucks up there.

wentz912

Observer
Thanks again guys. I still haven't actually been able to do any searching out in the woods on my own yet as I haven't gotten directions that are worth a damn on getting out there yet...

As the situation stands, I'm already starting to look for a new vehicle seeing as how even if I do end up finding the vehicle again it will more than likely be nowhere near driving condition, which would result in me spending entirely too much money getting a 25 yo truck back up to par....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle