Storage boxes FS (Phoenix area)

shovelbum

Observer
DSCN3035.JPGDSCN3034(labeled).jpg

Mesa AZ. Four storage crates for sale. I had these in the back of my Expedition. Two large crates were attached via a drawer slide system wherein the smaller (top) box could be pushed back to act as a counter-balance to keep bottom lid open. Trays were mounted as drawers that slid in and out. Items sold separately or as a package.

Two are military ammo trays made of rotomolded plastic. #7 in the attached photo. One has movable dividers that create up to 10 individual compartments of customizable sizes. Each is 38 3/4" long, 13 3/4" wide, and 4 1/4" deep. Handles at both ends. No lids. $10 each

One (#4 in photo) is a shipping crate from ASML. 56 3/4" long, 24 7/8" wide, 8" deep. Compression locks and multiple handles. Small holes from mountings in floor and lid. No padding. Drawer roller assembly mounted atop lid. $30

One (#2 in photo) is a shipping crate from Anvil. 45 1/2" long, !7 7/8" wide, 9 1/2" deep. Mountin holes in floor. No padding. $25

All four crates for $50.
100% of proceeds go to benefit raffle to help family member with Lou Gehrig's disease.

Please call Will at (480) 375-0983 or email at Mimbres@ASU.edu. I cannot check the forum from work, so please email directly or call. Thank you. Will

Local pickup only (east Mesa; Higley/Southern). Cannot deliver. Will help load. Cash only. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78