Stormtrooper Build Thread

burt

Observer
**************! more pictures the better of that awesome truck and bed combo. I hope that bed cost a fortune because that looks like it took some serious time and skill to fabricate. I built a bed around my four wheel camper like that in theory but that thing is in a different league of elegance. A straight side shot picture would be appreciated to see the look of the long bed on a swb. Thanks

eyemgh

**************! more pictures the better of that awesome truck and bed combo. I hope that bed cost a fortune because that looks like it took some serious time and skill to fabricate. I built a bed around my four wheel camper like that in theory but that thing is in a different league of elegance. A straight side shot picture would be appreciated to see the look of the long bed on a swb. Thanks

More pics coming...

eyemgh

My first suspension guy "fixed" the droopy rear with bags. I knew that wasn't the fix, but I also knew they'd come in handy for leveling, but more importantly, stiffening up the downhill side if things get a little tippy. Daystar Cradles.

bags.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Finally, studded snows on wheels. The Duratracs may not be Hakkapeliittas, but they smoke the Toyos in the snow, slush and Ice.

View attachment 773650
Funny you mention that. I had Duratracs on my previous truck and went with Toyo AT3's this time round.
I thought the Duratracs seemed to handle the Alberta winter roads better than the Toyos as well. Honestly I'm not overly impressed with the AT3's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78