StoryTeller Overland GXV Hilt

Michelle@EarthCruiser

Supporting Sponsor
A bit late to this party but EarthCruiser makes our Terranova (TN) on a Ford F350 or the Dodge Ram 3500. It uses much of the same technology as our bigger EXP/FX models built on the Isuzu chassis. TN's start at $350,000 which is very reasonably priced and they are truly 4 season vehicles. Our TN like the rest of our vehicles is designed to stay out longer and go further which although may sound trite is true if you listen to what our customers say and see what they do and where they go. No, we don't offer 3 tvs, but we have a long history in this market and we have many original customers (10yrs here and 15 in Aus) who are still out there enjoying themselves. If you are indeed looking for the next thing, you'd do yourself a disservice by not coming to Bend to see us and test drive one.

There will always be someone with something newer and shinier but there aren't many companies who have been around as long as we have and have the vehicles still out there proving their value.

martinf

There is always a compromise between space and maneuverability. A Hilt or Earthroamer are much roomier than a TN but won't go through the same tight spots or rough terrain.

Same way my van is a bit tight on rainy days compared to a motorhome but it has allowed me to go to places I wouldn't have gone otherwise.

It's all about priorities. But yeah I would take a TN over a Hilt for its nimbleness.

Bob W

Because yuppies and boomers wanna feel overlandy. Hence the reason you see folks buy the $500k rig, travel around to a few parks, then reality hits and they sell it soon after. These big dollar rigs are more about fulfillment of an Instagram fantasy than anything else.
You are so far off the mark. We have a GXV Turtle and yes it goes places most people would not expect. you just have to take your time and have the necessary skills.

waveslider

Outdoorsman
200.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior