Expedition Leader
CIMG0203.jpg

CIMG0204.jpg

Pad

Adventurer
Picture025.jpg

this is what happend when u play in the dark

Too funny! though your plate said "123-DENT"
And how many beers did you give your truck? Definitely doing a drunk move there! "Soo sleepy"

98dango

Expedition Leader
Layonnn said:
THat pic just about sums up why i don't like most of the attachment points found on most bumpers. The way bumpers attach they aren't meant to be yanked.

You got it first bumper i dident build or at least mount my self i will never do that agin

and no the toyota wasent steling the bumper his looks like this

077.jpg

hochung

Adventurer
Cabrito said:
I wonder if the orange one here lives in LA? I saw one with similar markings drive past us while on a walk day before yesterday in So. Pasadena area. We we are here visiting this week.

Michael,

was it a Discovery or a Range Rover?

http://www.expeditionexchange.com/rr7/L1030673.JPG

the Range Rover belongs to my brother that lives in So Pasadena.

edit:

wait, Christmas day? it must have been me. :)

I went to visit my parents, who also live in So Pas, and my brother was driving his LR3 that day.

OneTen

Observer
4Rescue said:
3113980657_c469925e7e.jpg

Question... Where exactly were you going??? Or did you forget you were in a TRUCK and not a BOAT... HAHAHAHA talk about pucker factor, that must have been kind of alarming eh. :friday:

We were camped on the side of this lake. While the rest of us were packing up in the morning, My buddy was killing time doing little loops into the lake. When I came over to see what he was up too, he said "watch this". Unfortunately he went out a bit farther this time and seems to have found a deep spot.

He was able to get a few of the essentials up high out of the water, like his sleeping bag, but most everything else got a good soaking, including himself.

Or little gang has a bit of a problem with water. When ever we see some we have to go play in it. So this isn't exactly the first time this has happened. We seem to be doing better these days though.

Brett

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
my best stuck to date. very deep hard packed snow drift.

i had a winch, but nothing around heavy enough to hook it too. luckily i had my shovel.
01057.jpg

01058.jpg

01060.jpg

after an hour of digging and kids yelling in the jeep, my wife heckling me. we were free and headed home.
01063.jpg

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
OneTen said:
We were camped on the side of this lake. While the rest of us were packing up in the morning, My buddy was killing time doing little loops into the lake. When I came over to see what he was up too, he said "watch this". Unfortunately he went out a bit farther this time and seems to have found a deep spot.

He was able to get a few of the essentials up high out of the water, like his sleeping bag, but most everything else got a good soaking, including himself.

Or little gang has a bit of a problem with water. When ever we see some we have to go play in it. So this isn't exactly the first time this has happened. We seem to be doing better these days though.

Brett
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's great.

motomech

Adventurer
OK here is my "Stuck" from today, Its on the rim above strawberry AZ.3 feet of snow sunk it down to the front axle turning around on the little road to help another guy that was stuck ...and got stuck myself:mad:

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I figured this one fit in this thread nicely!!:wings:

446687540_rD6Yi-L-1.jpg

Show the difference a Wide Track Dozer (John Deere) compared to a Narrow Track one (Cat) can make when pushing on mud

Yeah, I was in the Narrow Track One!

The Wife and I were sitting at a Bar in Baja watching these two try to pull their boat out of the Sea of Cortez. First with the four wheeler, kept getting stuck.

Then with the six wheeler, kept getting stuck. Then they had the bright idea to hook them together and pull the little boat. Got Stuck! FInally went and got a truck!

446730184_r7q4F-L-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78