Subaru owners: Let's see your expedition rigs!

JKMikey

Observer
Just picked up a 2014 Crosstrek Hybrid.

Not sure what mods to do so far. I was going to install a hitch, but might be rethinking that for a roof top basket and LED light bar.

12373898605_4561cd99b8_c.jpg

Rosco862003

Adventurer
JKmikey, I'd be interested to know what kind of mpg you get with the hybrid after several tanks. So far what is your initial impression on the hybrid system and the car in general?

machine1

Explorer
We've been testing out a couple of the new Foresters on Jeep trails down here in Texas. I think they're expedition worthy.

machine1

Explorer
Thanks! They've exceeded my expectations when it came to off-roading them with the Jeeps and trucks. I'll be lifting my SH soon.

coppertop_01

Crazy Ginger
I'll be posting new pics of my '11 WRX, grabbed some K-sport rally coilovers that will give me the ability to lift it something like 3".......although I won't be going that high right now without some forrester body lift components to keep the control arm angles nice and give me better droop than just a lift.

Jer

soulbazz

I'll be posting new pics of my '11 WRX, grabbed some K-sport rally coilovers that will give me the ability to lift it something like 3".......although I won't be going that high right now without some forrester body lift components to keep the control arm angles nice and give me better droop than just a lift.

Jer

Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures on k-sports. Let us know how it drives too.

I rallyX my 04 wrx on tokico d-specs and sti springs.

coppertop_01

Crazy Ginger
Will do, it'll look a little funny till I get some bigger rubber, for now my mud/snow tires will have to do, at least till the weather warms up a bit

Jer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman