Subaru WRX seats with 3rd gen 4runner mounts for trade

kelly1450

I have some early 2000's WRX sets that have factory 3rd gen 4runner mounts adapted to them and am looking to trade for stock seats for a 3rd gen that are tan and in good condition. I like the seats and would keep them but my wife is driving the 4runner more and doesn't like climbing over them. They are in good condition and the adapters are nice. my phone number is (909) 544-1079 more pics upon request

Last edited:

shmabs

Explorer
I've spent a fair amount of time in these seats, they are quite comfy and supportive, but do require a bit of a climb to get over the bolsters.

It's also worth noting that they have been adapted to work with the factory Toyota seatbelt wiring IIRC.

Glad to see the runner is getting some use Kelly :)

Mike

jburt

I don't know if you ever got the pm but I'm interested in these seats. The biggest problem would be that my seats are for the moonmist interior, and are not tan. Are you interested in selling outright? I'm not in a hurry so I could wait for you to source the tan seats.

If you are still interested in selling how much room is between the seat bottom and the headliner? I'm 6'1" and my head just barely touches the headliner (sunroof model) with the stock seats. I know some modded seats sit higher or lower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12