Sunday campers rtt and awnings??

Ovis Canis

Observer
Has anyone heard of Sunday Campers? I know they aren't the names you hear around here the most but I wonder if anyone has any real experience with them. Is there any quality built into the items they offer, does anyone in the US sell the brand or does this manufacturer make products for a diffent label? I like the look of some of their stuff but I'm not sure of their prices or quality.

Septu

Explorer
Looks like the same as CVT, and all the other tents out there. Unless there's a specific reason as to why you want to go with them, over one of the more well known companies... I'd probably just pass.

Ovis Canis

Observer
Cost is quite a bit lower and it looks like they make tents for some of the more we'll known companies. I saw one good review on an Australian forum but nothing since then. They make tents and awnings. Even a foxwing design. I also like their panels for the foxwing like awning. The wall panels have large screened windows with rain flaps.

fubar

Adventurer
After having to replace my tent due to complete lack of manufacture/dealer support, I decided to go with one of the more established brands. They are probably made in the same factory, but I will know who to go to when I need parts or warranty repairs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman