Super Duty Crew Cab owners?

shock

Observer
not a crew cab but a super duty 99
withrack004-1.jpg

Albin

Adventurer
My F-350 SRW PSD:

- 2" leveling kit up front; Firestone air bags in the rear.
- 2m ham radio
- 90 gallon aux fuel tank (128 gallons total)
- Aux fuel tank water separator fuel filter, pre-pump water separator fuel filter (four fuel filters total)
- Amsoil/Oilguard oil bypass filter
- Dieselsite coolant filter (Ford Gold crap replaced with Shell Rotella ELC)

Big Texan Resturant, Amarillo, TX:

07-11-08_IMG_0048_Albin.JPG_s.jpg

Site Faultless, the only place in the western hemispere where you can drive up and park in the crater created by a one megaton nuclear weapon 24/7/365:

07-28-08-10-33-14_IMG_1330_Al.JPG_s.jpg

shock

Observer
Greggk I used herculiner. I spent a week preping door jams rockers removed all the molding and it took about 4 hours to apply to coats. But it looks great and easy to do if you are planning it pm me i will give you some tips.

Old picture. Has different wheels and tires now. Its been in the woods a few times. Wouldn't mind using it more, as long as it doesn't get tore up.

hpim9362.jpg

how did you like those kumho tires? how long did they last?

My favorite tire to date. The only reason I don't have them now, is that they were unavailable when those in the picture wore out. I had a set of radial 36" iroks on another truck I never drive, so I swapped them over to the f350.

I messed up by not rotating them often enough. That killed the mileage on mine a little, I got 35-37k outta them.

They were a very smooth, quite tire. Great road manners.

homemade

Adventurer
If this uploaded, it is a scanned image from a film photo (remember when we used film?).

'04 F-350, of course with the cursed 6.0, which when you learn how to deal with the turbo and EGR carboning up is a pretty good performing motor - although no one dare admit it.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
I have an 2001 F350 CC SB with the 7.3L. This is a truck for hauling my dogs and towing my Airstream trailer. I very much like the CC arrangement and with the Lariat package it is extremely comfortable. I put a lot of miles in traveling in this truck.

Dog_Topper.JPG

I plan on adding a 30 gallon water tank, pump, rear compartment light, new fitted drawer system with room for the slide out fridge on the bed deck, etc.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Trust me, I've seen my share of 1/2 tons making their way down the road with their rear bumpers practically kissing the pavement, springs nearly inverted, bump stops crying out in agony, and tires pushed beyond the max

446774391_7ERFa-L-1.jpg

My wife and I were in a gas station filling up our truck and could hear these boys coming down the road long before we could see them.

They pulled in the station and proceeded to lift the hood and work on this thing the entire time we were there. Soemthing tells me it was working WAYYYY too hard for that load

Greggk

ZombieSoldier
446774391_7ERFa-L-1.jpg

My wife and I were in a gas station filling up our truck and could hear these boys coming down the road long before we could see them.

They pulled in the station and proceeded to lift the hood and work on this thing the entire time we were there. Soemthing tells me it was working WAYYYY too hard for that load

wow thats more then just a few chords of wood in there... thats insane

IHDiesel73L

Adventurer
wow thats more then just a few chords of wood in there... thats insane

Believe it or not it's probably just barely a cord. Those utility bodies are usually 4' x 8' so if they stacked it 4' high that would be exactly a cord. Judging by the bark it could be oak, so if its green you're looking at close to 5000 lbs :Wow1:

Greggk

ZombieSoldier
Believe it or not it's probably just barely a cord. Those utility bodies are usually 4' x 8' so if they stacked it 4' high that would be exactly a cord. Judging by the bark it could be oak, so if its green you're looking at close to 5000 lbs :Wow1:

i thought a chord was 4x6x2, and yeah i guess i can see where you are coming from initial looks looked like it was more then that

SLO_F-250

Explorer
Hey Guys,
Thought I would post my rig up here. 99 7.3 PSD. Shes one of the early builds (pre March 99) I have a 2" Leveling kit, 285/75R16's, S&B Intake, 4" Turbo Back Exhaust and 205,000 miles and going. I just put the fender flares on last month. Love the truck!

P1190141.jpg

DesktopPict.jpg

Cheers,
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater