Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

Huck

A couple of quick photos of the in progress setup. Need to cut a base plate for everything to get mounted to, and finish the wood components.

Also planning on getting all of my electrical routed through a Blue Sea fuse block that I can plug directly into my goal zero.IMG_1468.jpegIMG_1469.jpeg

jasonhan

How big is your fridge? I was planning on getting the cfx3 35L or going big with the 75L dual zone. Don’t know if I need dual zone or not but figured it wouldn’t hurt. Love the build!

Huck

Hey thanks! Mine is the 55im. Kinda hits the sweet spot for us. Easily cover food storage for 3+ days and we can re-supply if we’re out for longer. Honestly this setup isn’t really meant for much longer than that but should be fine. We spent a week traveling to Moab from California and back and it was plenty. We did bring a smaller Yeti that time just for drink storage but could have gotten away without it.

jasonhan

Yea, I doubt my trips will be longer than 3 days / 2 nights. There are 4 of us (wife and two kids) so similar to your situation. Thanks! Trying to figure out if I need a “freezer” portion. Probably need to ask my wife if she needs a freezer portion rather than a forum since she does all the cooking. Haha

Idaho Bushwakka

Deposit down as well.

Will be working on coming up with some insulation solutions.

I realize your post is well-aged but...we are looking at one of these campers but worried about insulating it for camping during ski season and keeping the doggos cool in the summer months. Did you come up with any insulation solutions?

bikelanta

Adventurer
Less than a month away! Just got the email to schedule install of our SP. Scheduled for mid-May and will be going on a 2021 Power Wagon. Can’t wait!

OVRLNDFX4

Hello. Anyone selling thier deposit for their swithback x1? Got a 19 F150 and looking to splurge on one. Serious inquiry.

OVRLNDFX4

Love your build HUCK! Just a question regarding the wind fairing. If i already have a modular type roof rack with a fairing would it produce the same outcome of what your trying to accomplish with the wind fairing you added?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998