SuperFJ Roof Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
OK seriously, is this a real guy or is this one big promo for another Sacha Baron Cohen movie?

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Yeah, I've been wondering that too.

I've also been wondering if a RTT is a good idea on a rig that is that tall.

marathonracer

Adventurer
The thing is we are all just giving this guy exactly what he wants attention negative or not. If we just ignore him eventually he'll go away. This is EP I would like to think we are above this.

KK6POV

Adventurer
try and start a thread without the word haters or even referencing yourself. I don't mean to sound like a ********, but when you come in guns-a-blazing no one really wants to help you. Try apologizing for whatever it is people don't like about you, and just chill. I mean this in all sincerity, I try and give people a chance because you NEVER know what you might learn from someone. I have nothing against you, but someone does so just relax.

Clutch

<---Pass
I've also been wondering if a RTT is a good idea on a rig that is that tall.

Pffft...child's play... SuperFJ can handle it! Don't be a hater, mang! :elkgrin:

Banner3.jpg

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Depends, how big is your woman?, Do you need one with storage pockets to hold your Mr.T starter kit?
The haters managed to get my thread closed down, but I still got more views in a day than they ever have.

I want to get a roof tent for the SuperFJ, I won't buy from any of my haters that were in my last thread. Any recommendations on good tents that work well with FJ's? Need enough space for me and my woman.

LilPoppa

Adventurer
Somebody on this forum has a Maggiolina on an FJ. It looks pretty cool. I do like those Tepui tents though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78