Surf N Turf 2007 - Nov. 2nd-4th 2007

Jasonazx

Adventurer
This will be my first year at Surf n Turf.. Where does everyone typically setup camp? Is there a right or wrong spot to setup? I just recently got my cruiser, so I haven't really met any cruiser people. I look forward to the event!

Jason

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Just drive south on the beach until you see "Land Cruiser City" :D

If you got a GPS, the Land Cruiser City is here: N35.06230 W120.62837

Its a great time and hoping i can make it!

Jasonazx

Adventurer
Desertdude said:
In addition to coordinates Kevin posted -
call Oceana Dunes SRVA now and make reservations if you are camping. Once on the beach, head down to pole "6" ...You will fit right in

SnT Faq's

For fun, and to see who else is going, sign up on the mob sheet

Thanks Dude and Mangler, I have already signed up for the mob and plan on camping. I didn't know about the camping permit. I had a feeling i'd miss something! I look forward to meeting all of you!

Jason

slosurfer

Adventurer
Joaquin Suave said:
Any or all of you guys (and Gals) are welcome to stop by for a frosty beverage at my compound on your way to S&T. I'm on hwy 1 about 10 minutes south of the Oceano ramp (the southern entrance onto the sand). I have plenty of space should anyone desire to have free camping before or after the event.

PM me for directions / details.

I just might have to take you up on that offer!:)

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
Joaquin, it was really great to sit around the fire and chat while blind tasting... we'll have to do that again :)

...and Chris it was really cool to camp next to you and your son, thanks for the Firestone.

SnT it goes by fast

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
P and K,

Your 80 is such a beauty. Sorry I missed you guys. The Friday before SnT my mom became critically ill, her heart nearly failed. She's doing much better now, she's at an acute care long term hospital. Hopefully she'll be out before thanksgiving. Talk about scary...

Any other pics???

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
Thanks Mark! Sorry to hear about your mom, scary stuff...

Alvaro has posted photos from various norcal folks here

I have some video of the weekend I will be editing down soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior