Surprised no one is discussing the Cybertruck today.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
I was just comparing EPA numbers on the 2.3. I had a 2.9 Ranger as well and preferred the 2.3, an ‘85 maybe? My current Ranger (I’ve had 3) does get better than EPA, without the camper of course.
Those 80’s Rangers were small, 2.9 was what 150hp? The only bad thing was the pump seal in the AT failure. The dealers got pretty good at replacing it. The manual was definitely better choice. Pretty sure the engine was Mitsubishi sourced.

Those 80’s Rangers were small, 2.9 was what 150hp? The only bad thing was the pump seal in the AT failure. The dealers got pretty good at replacing it. The manual was definitely better choice. Pretty sure the engine was Mitsubishi sourced.
Was the beginning of the slightly more powerful less efficient V6 that was easily upsold. Happened with the 300 6cyl to 302 earlier I suppose.

Howard70

Adventurer
Look at our amendments- no one else has the first two- but we could keep going down the list. As for friendly- they should be we give them all a lot of money.

One reason for that is that some countries didn’t need amendments for those issues as the constitutions provided for them without amendments. Check out Switzerland for example. There’s a reason it’s listed as number one country for human freedom.

Howard

calicamper

Expedition Leader
One reason for that is that some countries didn’t need amendments for those issues as the constitutions provided for them without amendments. Check out Switzerland for example. There’s a reason it’s listed as number one country for human freedom.

Howard
The social programs and minimum income GOV payments have a big part in that “perception”. Many self motivated types tend to leave Switzerland given they feel hampered with all the GOV regulations and taxes they face. Typical grass is greener on the other side sort of stuff.

epyonxero

Howard
This! So many people don't understand the difference. In the US you don't have a right unless Congress and 9 unelected judges, or a group of 18th century landowners said you do. In a direct democracy like Switzerland the people vote directly for referendums to amend the constitution.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
This! So many people don't understand the difference. In the US you don't have a right unless Congress and 9 unelected judges, or a group of 18th century landowners said you do. In a direct democracy like Switzerland the people vote directly for referendums to amend the constitution.
You mean like this? Bought judges😆

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I’d respectfully disagree. I don’t want people to get a wild hair and decide the illusion of safety is more important than freedom- if it just takes a majority vote to trample on our founding documents we’d be in trouble.

LRNAD90

Adventurer

Yes, because we are a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy, scary how few who live here understand the difference. Given the generally brainwashed society, this is a good thing..

rruff

Explorer
The social programs and minimum income GOV payments have a big part in that “perception”. Many self motivated types tend to leave Switzerland given they feel hampered with all the GOV regulations and taxes they face. Typical grass is greener on the other side sort of stuff.
Where do they move to? Been searching and found nothing that would support this statement.

Swiss primarily move to neighboring European countries... which have higher taxes and bigger social programs, and score worse for economic freedom. Switzerland is #2 in the world! And they aren't moving to #1 either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle