SURPRISED no one offers a box truck moto van camper like this.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Kind of a neat concept. I'm actually surprised no one seems to be offering anything like this.
There seem to be lots of toy hauler trailer options that seem to sell well.

Speaking of which, there was a missed opportunity with the thread title. I think I'll go correct that...

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
I think a lift gate could carry toys on the back without taking up interior space in the box. Years back, I thought about military trucks, 2.5 ton and 5 ton with boxes, some have expandable van boxes which would be prima.

driveby

If you have the $$ Unicat has a few options :D There is one with a SxS in a garage that lowers down like an elevator. The challenge with length vs people space vs toy space is a series of big compromises. Do I want my bed to smell like fuel? Is my road into the area so bad that a trailer pulling my toys won't survive? I think alot of folks take the living space and then build/buy a trailer tow the toys. Those toy haulers have been getting bigger and longer for a reason.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
If you have the $$ Unicat has a few options :D There is one with a SxS in a garage that lowers down like an elevator. The challenge with length vs people space vs toy space is a series of big compromises. Do I want my bed to smell like fuel? Is my road into the area so bad that a trailer pulling my toys won't survive? I think alot of folks take the living space and then build/buy a trailer tow the toys. Those toy haulers have been getting bigger and longer for a reason.

I love snowmobiles and I have a new one, but you would not want to start it at -30C next to your kitchen and bed...

What? Who doesn't love the smell of gas and exhaust?

What's gross is camping in -30, lol

Guess the difference with a sled and motorcycle is, with a motorcycle you don't need to fire it up to unload it.

Just an option for people that maybe don't want to tow a separate trailer.

Wouldn't really work for me as we already have a truck and bumper pull travel trailer. Can't double tow here unless the camper is a 5th wheel.
Due to payload I can't haul my bike in the bed while towing either. I'm pretty much screwed for taking my bike with me when we go camping.

Just thought it was a neat idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior