Switch to LED head lamps or No

Latetom

Observer
If everything goes according to plan we will off load our 4Runner in Cape Town, South Africa in 8 to 10 days. We are currently in Iceland but begin our 25 hour flight with 2 layovers to Cape Town tomorrow morning at 7:30. No plans to change out lamps this year in Southern Africa. Thanks to everyone on my question on changing lamps on a 4Runner.

ZoeSanderson

At the moment, LEDs in headlights demonstrate the best lighting in comparison with halogen, xenon, and, of course, simple incandescent bulbs. But drivers are familiar with the fact that xenon is often the cause of fines and deprivation of rights; they wonder: can you put a LED in the headlights, will not have problems with the law, and how this tuning to the traffic police? Roughly speaking, LED lights can be put in the headlights without any consequences from the police. Still, there are a few nuances to be considered. However, I personally decided on this step, we live once, and I think you need to try, in connection with this purchase led strip light.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998