SYMMETRY 4WD 99/00 NL Pajero/Montero LWB Gen 2.5 Blister Fender 2.8 TD 4M40 - South Africa - Build

Fitted a set of 5 BF Goodrich KM3 Mud Terrains in 265/75/16 flavor, 32", on a set of 16" GLS wheels which we never got locally here in South Africa (love the look of these wheels), 16" 7j 0 offset I believe.
So far I am loving the tyres, great grip off-road, and very not bad in terms of grip and noise on-road, pricey, but I don't believe in skimping on tyres, I would highly recommend them!

I got 32's, I wish I got 33's, now I want 35's anyway......:rolleyes:

a few pics and the install vid:

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG13.JPG12.JPG

Next up was a rad adventure to Grabouw 4x4 Trails.

What an epic place to wheel, as equally challenging as it is beautiful, must be one of my favorite trails, I cant wait to go back!
There are still a few challenges there I need to go back and conquer after a few choice upgrades!

Here's the vid and a couple pics:

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG

Update follow-on:

Fitted Oem Nissan GQ Patrol LWB Rear Springs (around 3"/75mm Lift) and Ironman Front Torsion Bars:

Very happy with how its performing and riding, just need some proper shocks now, currently on Gabriel Safari's.

A little vid on the install:

Capture.JPG

Little update:

Went to Franschhoek, a small Wine Making Town/Valley just outside of Cape Town.
Had a blast here's a Vid:

Also snapped a couple pics on the stunning Franschhoek pass:
Pity about the smudge on the lens:cry:

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG

Had the please of driving a beautiful and challenging trail called Tierkloof 2 weekends ago:

Here's the vid, don't have enough good things to say about this place!
The Pajero was awesome!

Hey all,

Been a while since my last confession!

Couple new vids up on the YouTube:

Any views, likes and subscribes are much appreciated!

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger