Tacoma & P/U Camper Shell ?

It's cheaper than a kayak rack, and in good shape. I'm going to try to pick it up Friday. I'll post a pic on here once I get it.

codybutz

Observer
I went through this same thing. It will fit but what I found out was, the top rail dimensions are the same but, like stated above the curve of the back of the cab and the front of the shell will not match. I also found the lip of the shell( the part that sits on the top of the bed rail) does not quite match and will not sit right along with the door and tailgate not quite lining up. I feel like the tail gate thickness might have something to do with that but I'm not an expect. I eventually go rid of the cap for all these reasons. For the record my taco is an 03' extra cab.

I went through this same thing. It will fit but what I found out was, the top rail dimensions are the same but, like stated above the curve of the back of the cab and the front of the shell will not match. I also found the lip of the shell( the part that sits on the top of the bed rail) does not quite match and will not sit right along with the door and tailgate not quite lining up. I feel like the tail gate thickness might have something to do with that but I'm not an expect. I eventually go rid of the cap for all these reasons. For the record my taco is an 03' extra cab.

Do you have any pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears