TCTeardrop Offroad fun - Offroadsubaru

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
Why the complication of a relay block and not switch your loads directly? Surely the current of a few lights and the fridge is not too great to do it safely.
A relay, in my mind, is best suited for isolating different power sources. ex: a solar system for powering all items on a camper and a switch powered by my vehicle to control some of the loads.

Looks like a great project, I share your hate for messy and unorganized electrical.
Relays are for high draw items so i can use smaller trigger wires. water pump being the main one.

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Here's one of their latest. Can't wait to get mine in about three months. The "little" pile of goodies is growing waiting to be installed once it is home and in my garage. tc tear.jpg

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
So. FINALLY all done and took it out
The lock and roll hitch is a godsend. im going to put one on my motorcycle trailer. The lack of noise alone makes it worth the investment. its SILENT.

It pulled amazingly. Setup was quick, even with the foxwing i was at around 30 minutes from park to ready to cook.

untitled (35 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (33 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (32 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (31 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (30 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (29 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (27 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (28 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (26 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (25 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (23 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (24 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (22 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (19 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (21 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (20 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (18 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (17 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (2 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
You're gonna really miss setting up that RRT....

for about 3 seconds....:ylsmoke:

Looks good, came out great!

ljrunner05

Adventurer
Wow! That's super nice! What AC unit is that? I think I need to strap one like that under my RTT! Like that Foxwing? Is it the Eco or standard?

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
Wow! That's super nice! What AC unit is that? I think I need to strap one like that under my RTT! Like that Foxwing? Is it the Eco or standard?

Standard foxwing. I cant believe i haevnt had one before! i love it with the tapered extensions. Super love it

Its a Climateright CR2500 and runs well on a honda 2000I. I get about 6 hours on it

dstock

Explorer
Sweet setup! Looking good, we are possibly adding a Subaru to the stable, this is giving me ideas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger