Team Equipt's "Central America Expedition"

NLX Chica

You guys are making me VERY jealous. Glad I am not the only one who seems to find that ditch on the Monkey Trail - Yes I take the credit for the name Angela´s Ditch and wish I was there now!
Great photos Ben, I feel as if I am there. But since I am not I am in the process of planning a really cool extension trip that will head South to Costa Rica and we hope Team Equipt can join us for at least part of the fun. Will join you guys in a few days in Tikal and hope the adventures continue

Keep Enjoying the Jungle,
Angela
No Limit Expeditions
www.NoLimitX.com

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Great pictures! Good to see you off-road....and looks like the chains was a good idea. ;)

So what I am hearing is the Rovers winched but the Cruisers did not? If true was that due to the chains?

NLX Chica

So what I am hearing is the Rovers winched but the Cruisers did not? If true was that due to the chains?

OKAY I'll take the bait in the LR vs LC debate. The Rovers are currently very heavy with 4 people in each and lots of extra gear. Maybe in this case its a weight issue. All the trucks are prepared for this kind of terrain. But I am also curious to hear how the chains work. Guatemala, where the conditions are more extreme and the mud is very very sticky, will be the deciding factor. Continue having fun guys and keep us posted.

-Angela
www.NoLimitX.com

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Oh, Lord, here we go...

:lurk:

whoa there folks...not what I was after. No debates needed!

I simply was wanting to know if the Cruisers were chained up and Rovers were not, as a result the Cruisers didn't winch and the Rovers did. Since I am the one who suggested the chains I am interested in the results.

That is all....

I was just practicing my SUPERPAC-political-campaign-management-cut-out-one-blurb-in-an-attempt-to-spin-everything-out-of-context skills.

Nailed it.

Carry on. :D

NLX Chica

Just got word from the group that they met their match. Seems they have found the most challenging route in Guatemala and ALL have now officialy used their winches along with all their recovery gear. This route is normally tough but this time it was extreme, the extensive rain late in the season has filled this swamp land beyond capacity. 3km took about 3-1/2 hours so they were forced to turn back as the track was 17km each way and time gets in the way.
Stay tuned for some amazing photos - I was told Ben was swimming in the mud to get the perfect shots (as always).

-Angela
www.NoLimitX.com

WooHoo! I noticed from the SPOT tracker that they weren't moving much yesterday. I was curious about all that late-season rain, too.

These pics are going to be epic! I only wish I could've lingered down there a few more weeks so that I could follow their track in! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78