Tell me about your Eezi-Awn Jazz RTT!

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Now that these have been out for a bit anybody had a chance to really use one? I am starting my search for a RTT and I keep coming back to the price on this one. Will I really notice the difference between the Jazz and Series 3? I don't go on proper expeditions for months on end but a week long trip in the western US is not out of the ordinary. Just looking for any real world feedback on the Jazz. Thanks!

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Now that these have been out for a bit anybody had a chance to really use one? I am starting my search for a RTT and I keep coming back to the price on this one. Will I really notice the difference between the Jazz and Series 3? I don't go on proper expeditions for months on end but a week long trip in the western US is not out of the ordinary. Just looking for any real world feedback on the Jazz. Thanks!

I'm actually very surprised that we have not moved many of these tents? I've spent time in the Jazz out in CA when we shot it for the website. I was impressed with the build quality and that they didn't apparently cut any obvious corners. It has the same wood platform as the more expensive Eezi-Awn Tents and although a little lighter and less expensive it doesn't feel that way. In my opinion it is a bargain since It is hand made in South Africa with a real solid wood platform.
And don't forget our great customer service after the sale!
If you have any questions please let me know.

Benjie Edmonson
Dir. Of Marketing
Equipt Expedition Outfitters
www.equipt1.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NM-Frontier

Explorer
How did the mattress compare? How water proof is the new rain fly set-up? Just some of the differences I noticed between the two were they seemed to cut cost besides the actual weight of the tent fabric 260gram vs 420gram of the Series 3.

Last edited:

mrchips

Adventurer
I had an EEzi-Awn 1800 and really liked it, strong well made and held up very well. The only thing I did not like is when the wind blows the fly and the tent itself flaps in the wind keeping you awake all night. Other than that great tent. Sold it and bought a Autohome Airtop. Awesome product.

xjaugie

Adventurer
Let's try and open this up again. I'm planning a trip next fall and am thinking of moving my butt off the ground, but I need to keep costs as low as possible, as the less money I spend the longer I can stay out. So does anybody have comments on the Jazz?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears