TeraFlex Trail Review: The Rubicon Trail

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
Fascinating video and Jeeps. I prefer much less hard core technical and much more just viewing of remote and quiet wild scenic vistas, flowers, and wildlife at and along easy to moderate 4x4 trails but doing the Rubicon once if I had the appropriately built truck would be a heck of an experience. Thanks for posting the video. Amazing just how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ some pour into their great Jeeps. Way beyond my meager resources especially when I am not very mechanically inclined. I am just trying to keep my old beater running a few more years. Enjoyed the video and Sierra scenery.

K2ZJ

Explorer
Thanks, I enjoyed the history and what is being done today to keep it open. Thumbs up!

Box Rocket

Pretty crazy how much the trail has changed. Pretty sad if you ask me that so many challenges have been lost.

RedDog

Explorer
I sold my Jeep a couple years ago and miss many aspects of it. Thanks for this. Very enjoyable.

Viggen

Just here...
I can see that some of the things have changed a little or is it because people are running >35" tires, lowly geared transfer cases and axles, and locked? I am thinking that it is the latter. I just watched the Ouray video and the Wall was easily done because the truck had 40s.

concretejungle

Adventurer
Great video! Also i would like to commend you for the way the video was put together and the tastefulness of explaining the fight to keep our trails open. I ran the Rubicon for the first time this year and being from NC and seeing how much has been closed on the east coast it nice to see people putting up a fight.

It's easy for me to get "fired up" over the closure of public lands.

libarata

Expedition Leader
The closing of trails is a horrible thing. Another horrible thing, is that more and more younger folks(of my age or so) are too keen on destroying them. It is a two front fight on our part! Amazing video, tastefully done, and I have shared your website with a friend of mine heavy into jeep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78