Tex's 200 Series

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Knowing that the 200 series is essentially dead and all but very few are sold, I went ahead and did a thing.......

SYB1lsw.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Very nice. If it’s like any of your other rigs, it won’t stay looking like that for long.

Lol, there's definitely some truth to that statement. I do plan to leave it relatively stock for a bit so that she can enjoy it as she prefers it, I did go two years without messing with the LX so I am capable of sitting on my hands lol.

It'll likely get some BFG KO2's or Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the factory wheels here in the next few weeks as she has requested that much. I am torn between the two different style Slee sliders at the moment but those will likely be a purchase for 2021 as well. I will be doing some small stuff like a RedArc Tow Pro Brake Controller and probably tail gate storage lid if Trail Tailor will make a run of them. We will just have to wait and see how long I can restrain myself from going any further, but eventually it'll get a proper lift, 35's, bumpers, skids, etc. that much I can assure you of lol.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I don't know why they don't. I believe this is the second call out for one here? TTBOMK, there is no additional cost, and probably would get some IH8MUD folks to sign up over here...

I was speaking with a buddy about this just the other day. It kind of feels like the energy has left this place, the subforums are slower and so many of the old regulars don't post anymore. For Toyota's Mud has a lot more traffic but you could certainly grab some cross posters like myself with a minuscule amount of effort.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Nice...I've looked at (well used) LC200/LX570s a bit, but they are so damn big and heavy... and I don't really need that size for me and my dog :) plus it would be a liability in the tight woods trails I sometimes go on.

tacollie

Glamper
I was speaking with a buddy about this just the other day. It kind of feels like the energy has left this place, the subforums are slower and so many of the old regulars don't post anymore. For Toyota's Mud has a lot more traffic but you could certainly grab some cross posters like myself with a minuscule amount of effort.
It's in to hate on Toyotas here these days. Mud is much friendlier in that regard.

I look forward to the 200 build even if it's slow. If I ever move away from trucks a 200 is at the top of the list.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Nice...I've looked at (well used) LC200/LX570s a bit, but they are so damn big and heavy... and I don't really need that size for me and my dog :) plus it would be a liability in the tight woods trails I sometimes go on.

Hence why I have the GX as well. Different tools for different jobs. The LC is a life long keeper, the GX I am not attached to and will likely be replaced with something else in the next 2-3 years, but until then the build will continue to evolve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior