The Baja Bus 1994 FZJ80 Build

EricBirk

Adventurer
Really glad I stumbled across this thread. Great color choice! I just picked up the identical truck, but a 95, about a month ago. Mine is sans lockers, for now at least.The red really does shine nice doesn't it.

I would love to get my hands on that rear bumper but the cost to get it up here would be brutal:(

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Definetly look me up while you are here.

Well, we are off to the "Freeze Your @ss Off 4" http://www.expeditionutah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3021 Event tonight for the end! RMP&O and I heading out of here about 12:00. Should have lots of pics for everyone this weekend. Stay tuned...

I didn't take a single picture....

It was cold but I guess not as cold as previous years. It was nice meeting lot's of people from the Expedition Utah group. I had to much apple pie! But a few of us attempted to solve the worlds problems into the wee hours of the morning. Beautiful sky last night but sadly to many clouds at sunrise. The little sleep I got was in my hennessy hammock hung off Jason's bumpers. I really like this set up he has come up with and think I may copy it on my truck!

Cheers

krazytoy

Adventurer
I didn't take a single picture....

I took a few, I got your back this once man.

It was cold but I guess not as cold as previous years. It was nice meeting lot's of people from the Expedition Utah group. I had to much apple pie! But a few of us attempted to solve the worlds problems into the wee hours of the morning. Beautiful sky last night but sadly to many clouds at sunrise. The little sleep I got was in my hennessy hammock hung off Jason's bumpers. I really like this set up he has come up with and think I may copy it on my truck!

Cheers

Copy away man, good ideas come from everyone, hell I got the idea from you so I don't think you a copying me!

krazytoy

Adventurer
OK, a few pictures form Moab back in October. I finally saw my Dad and he gave me the CD with all the shots on it, so I will upload more once I get some time. I have been in AZ for the last few days so nopt much time. I have some new footage from the GoPro too from down here in AZ I will upload ASAP.

IMG_6297.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Those look great, I can't wait to see the rest. Still liking the tires after a few trips, and some snow? You got one sweet 80 I always like your updates!:sombrero:

krazytoy

Adventurer
Still liking the tires after a few trips, and some snow? You got one sweet 80 I always like your updates!:sombrero:
Thank you very much.

I love the tires, I drove 250 miles yesterday on black ice and while everyone else was sliding off the road the Cruiser stuck like glue! These tires are great.

I am uploading a slideshow with all the pictures from Moab to it. Stay tuned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78