The black and white thread (film or digital)

Randall Dee

Huge Member
Lizard Head with Cirque of the Towers in the background. Wind River Range, WY.

p275067121-4.jpg

chuckn

Observer
Here's one I took of the Goshute Mts on the Utah/Nevada border last week. Used my Canon 6d with a 24-70 f4 L lens.

Attachments

• Goshute Mountains, Utah Nevada  border.jpg
    Goshute Mountains, Utah Nevada border.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 15

LadyHerm

Traveling photograher
B&W of Mountain Man, Utah

A few shots from a man with an authentic mountain man outfit in Utah. I love doing shots like these of interesting people.

MountainMan2 1.jpg

MountainMan2 2.jpg

MountainMan 5.jpg

MountainMan2 3.jpg

I am a semi-professional photographer that travels seasonally around Wyoming and Utah (i.e. I'm not really charging right now, but sometimes people will hand me some money). You can check out my Facebook site for more from this series under the name "Halftone Imaging." I will be in Yellowstone this summer and looking forward to shooting in various capacities nearby. If you happen to be in the area and want shots with your rig, I'm your girl. I also happen to know some models who would love to pose with a decked-out Jeep or Unimog or...something army green. I love meeting other overlanders and photographers, so do contact me even if you don't want photos. :)

Attachments

• MountainMan 6.jpg
    MountainMan 6.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 13

LadyHerm

Traveling photograher
Great shots. Love that processing and welcome to the forum. Got a link to your Facebook site? I'd love to see more work

Thanks! Check out my Facebook site under the name "Halftone Imaging." No real website yet. Going to be up in Yellowstone again this summer, so should be getting more photos that pertain to this forum. I've been doing portrait and fashion photography the past few months. During the summer it will be more landscapes, night photography, and wildlife.

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halftone-Imaging/280312422024643

tacksman

Observer
Beginner

Still learning and having fun.
Lots of good photos on this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0284.jpg