The CrowsWing Teardrop Finally Lands in Baja!

jim65wagon

We also just posted the first video of our trip on youtube. If anyone is interested in watching. The first covers our border crossing and our first few nights camped on a beach north of San Felipe.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jim65wagon

Part 2 of our Baja trip on video. We spent several days on a rocky beach that we had all to ourselves, well that's if you don't count the pelicans, ravens, vultures, and coyotes

jim65wagon

Part 3 of our Baja adventure. We spent a week at Bahia de Los Angeles. We found a quiet beach south of town (not near LaGringa and all the van lifers that were there). We only saw a few locals come in and use the beach, and there was only one other person camping on the beach at all. Fishing, kayaking and bird watching. A great way to spend a week at a great place.

jim65wagon

South to Baja part 4
Ojo de Liebre
Camping, bird watching, and early season Whale watching?

The fourth episode to go along with the written story is live on our youtube channel.

In this episode we spend 6 days over Christmas camping at Laguna Ojo de Liebre hoping for an early season Whale to visit. The birds did not disappoint us and put on a great show. The whales, well, let's just say we'll need to make a return trip....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior