The custom matching trailers concept

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
"Prepmech"s matching Cherokee trailer project prompted me to do a quick google image search - couldn't find what I was looking for, but found this site instead. All kinds of clever matching trailers there...
bugs.jpg
[/IMG]

jatibb

Adventurer
awesome, you want ideas..here ya go. some of those things are works of art. (lablatts beer truck) look through, theres a fj with a blue chaser in there somewhere.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
That's pretty cool. I really like the green VW van. want to see interior shots though.

Xtreme XJ

Adventurer
Much like Prep's Comanche bed I'm starting a similar MJ bed trailer... it'll be slow... and hopefully it'll be more geared towards a camping set up where Travis's is a hauler/mule/camping trailer...

I've wanted to do this for longer then I've had my XJ so hopefully I can make it happen...

Curt

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
Variation on the theme, when an actual manufacturer makes their trailer look like an existing vehicle, a '53 Ford wagon in this case. Rummage through the photos at the links - its roof is an upside down boat.
Kompak_5749_resized.jpg

Funrover

Expedition Leader
AWESOME! There are really a lot of great trailers in that. I am impressed with the amont of work some have done with a trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior